Gift cards conditions
A. METHOD OF PURCHASING AND USING GIFT CARDS AT SKYDANCE.PL
- The gift cards can only be purchased onthe Skydance.pl store.
- It is not possible to pay for a newly issued gift card via another gift card.
- The card is not returnable.
- The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The balance does not bear interest.
- The balance of a given Card cannot be increased, but you can purchase any number of Gift Cards.
- Payment is made by entering a unique code at the checkout.
- In the case of payment with a Gift Card, the Balance will be reduced by the amount of the price due for the goods.
- If the price of the goods selected by the Customer exceeds the amount of the Balance, the Customer is obliged and entitled to additional payment for the missing part of the price.
- If the price of the goods selected by the Customer is lower than the Balance, the Customer will be able to use the balance another time they place an order.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER AND THE BUYER
- The Purchaser is fully responsible for making the Gift Card available to other people and is therefore obliged to make every effort to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining possession of the Card.
- In the event of returning items paid for with the Gift Card, the funds will be added to the gift card's balance.
- The customer bears all responsibility for breach of the provisions of the Regulations.
- We have the right to refuse to accept payment by Card if:
In the cases referred to in paragraph 1, we aren't obliged to return the Balance amount to the Customer or the Buyer and thus the funds not used by the Customer will be forfeited.
Any possible complaints regarding Gift Cards should be reported by e-mail: email@example.com or by post to the following address: SKYDANCE Returns, Hanasiewicza 10, 35-103 Rzeszów.
The complaint should contain a detailed description of the event which is the subject of the complaint.
- Card balance is 0, the code has been used;
- we have received credible information that the Customer came into possession of the Card in an unlawful manner;
- we have a reasonable suspicion that the Card has been manipulated in an unauthorized manner or that it has been falsified.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- SKYDANCE processesn the personal data of the Buyer to the extent that enables the correct settlement of the purchase of Gift Cards.
- The buyer has the right to inspect his personal data, as well as the right to edit them and demand that their processing be stopped.